Before we mention some of the common home remedies for your hair, here are some reasons why it is important to take care of your hair
1. It gives you a better appearance
2. It makes your hair grow
3.Prevents it from thinning and falling off
4. It ensures a healthy hair and scalp
5. It increases your overall self confidence
To keep your hair hydrated and nourished, consider deep conditioning treatments. Hair conditioning treatments done at home are quite helpful to achieve a good hair care.
There are specific home remedies that you can use for your hair care routine. However, some general tips includes not washing hair too often as this can leave your hair dried out, leached of its natural oils, and may damage your hair. Instead, shampoo your hair on alternate days or only twice in a week.
Let your hair dry naturally. After you get out of the shower, wrap your hair in a cotton T-Shirt. Towels are made of fabric that is very rough and damaging to your hair, causing frizziness and split ends. Also avoid brushing your hair while wet.
Don’t brush your hair too much. Brushing your hair stimulates the follicles which promotes growth, but brushing too much too often, will cause damage to your hair strands that results in frizz and split ends.
If you take the tips mentioned above as a general guide for your daily hair care routine then, the following are meant to provide remedies for already damaged hair. Using natural home remedy which gives a fast and visible result can be experienced in just one month.
Here are some of the cheapest home remedies to take care of your hair.
1. Fenugreek – It contains proteins and nicotinic acid; which promotes hair growth. Add a tablespoon of this herb and water in a grinder till a smooth paste it formed. Add a little coconut oil (or milk) to it and apply on your hair and scalp for half an hour. Wash it off with a mild shampoo. This remedy will also protect the natural colour of your hair.
2. Green Tea – Green tea is rich in antioxidants which boosts hair growth and prevents hair loss. Apply warm green tea (from the used tea bags) over your scalp and leave it for an hour. Wash it off with cool water. This is the perfect solution for those used tea bags that you throw away daily.
3. Indian Gooseberry (amla) – This fruit is a powerhouse of nutrients. It’s rich in Vitamin C which accelerates hair growth. All you need to do is, mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder or juice with equal amounts of lime juice and let it dry. Rinse it off with some warm water. It will also prevent hair pigmentation.
4. Castor oil – Castor oil is for hair growth. You will know this only when you experience it. Apply castor oil three times a week and continue applying it some months to get maximum result on areas where you have have hairs fallen off. Eventually you will find the hairs growing in those places.
5. Small onions – Cut the tip of the small onions and massage the parts where the hair has fallen. This can be done daily for three times a week.
6. Pomegranate – Pomegranate massage increases hair growth in areas where there is no hair. Put some pomegranates into a cotton cloth and crush them to make some juice, hold the cloth and do a massage such that the juice flows into the skin where hair fall is more. Do this for 5 minutes, three times a week.
All of these methods mentioned above does not cost much and they don’t have any side effects.
Please answer our quiz in a second. Thanks so much.